There are a number of options when it comes to aged care living arrangements.
- Live with family
- Get Home based care Government funded
- Pay for private home care
- Move into a assisted Living complex
- Move into a retirement village
- Move into a nursing home/Aged care facility
A number of these have entry requirements for you to meet so sometimes it isn’t as easy as saying I want to live ‘here’. You also need to look at why you want to make the change, as some options aren’t always suitable for your needs.