The Aged Care Sector is full of many companies, not for profits, and government organisations. The Aged Care Network has been developed to share information, build relationships and network within the Aged Care Business Industry.
With an ageing population, this information sharing has never been more important.
- You must represent an organisation/business or service and be interested in extending your personal network.
- You should be willing to make referrals to other members and work in the aged care industry.
- No joining fee. Refreshments available for purchase.
- Second Wednesday of each month in Hamilton.
- Third Tuesday of each month in Tauranga.
- Second Thursday of every month in Napier.
Reasons to Join
- Build your network and develop industry relationships.
- Learn what is happening within the local Aged Care Industry to share with your clients.
- Learn from the speaker of the month.
- 1 minute(strict) to update us on your business.
Interested? Just send in the form on this page.
Aged Care Hub thank Medcall for their support in the Aged Care Network meetings.